Saturday, September 29, 2012

My "Apartment" Therapy

This is my cozy room that belonged to Brother Minh...He hides money randomly in these books... so far I've found $2.50 in two different books. -_-...Please ignore the "apartment" in the title of this post for I still have that apartment mentality.
This is to avoid burning the hardwood floor finish
This is my petite closet.
Sweet Brother Minh spent his week long vacation rearranging my room and getting me a new desk...
He even switched the bed around...
He left his brain food here. Look at his gigantic trophy from the International Society of Poetry. My goal is to read at least half of these books... Maybe Ill be just as intelligent as him....chyeahh...right. & this is only a small corner of this bookshelf.
From the kitchen to the room...

Brother Minh knew I had a weird obsession with glass bottles...When I arrived these were filled up with multi-colored daisies...At the end of the day when I sit in this room, I feel like luckiest girl in the world!
My comfy summer sandals that gave me the weirdest tan lines...

No comments:

Post a Comment