Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Berkeley

I knew I wouldn't make my BFF's graduation, so I made a trip to Berkeley during the Mother's Day weekend to see her before she officially leaves Cal. First stop, we went to my all time favorite Indian restaurant, "House of Curry" near campus.
This place generously provides customers with free freshly brewed chai tea. Cheers!
This is my BFF Tuyen who has now graduated from Cal with a B.A. in Public Health, and minor in Global Poverty & Practice. She is going to save the world! :)
Being girly with my best buddies while waiting for food. I am the queen of chipped nail polish. I still have the ugly China Glaze yellow on my nails as I type..
Garlic naan!!!
My latest obsession is Basmati rice. This one has saffron in it. The ever-so-adorable Anna with her famous dimples. :)
So stylish! Rocking Jeffrey Campbell and  Prrrada... She was my cute photo assistant while I took graduation pictures for Tuyen...
 Congrats Tuyen! I am so proud of you!

Before leaving, we cooled off with the fresh iced mojito coffee @ Philz

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! thank you elise and anna for everything. I can't wait to go to your graduation elise...hopefully. otherwise, my gown will be there with you! MUAH. <3

    ReplyDelete