Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Food: Not Your Average Lemonade Stand

 Hi, hello. I would like to share my favorite place to get lemonade and giant macarons. "Lemonade"  offers interesting lemonade flavors like cucumber mint, blueberry mint, blood orange, watermelon rosemary (my favorite) and more I can't think of. I still have yet to try their "Southern California Comfort Foods."
She always has the prettiest nails.
See? I told you they're huge! This giant is only 4 bucks! & to satisfy your screaming sweet tooth, my roommate tried the blueberry mint. This combo will definitely shut your sweet tooth up!  In my opinion, it was a bit too sweet after drinking my watermelon rosemary lemonade.
Who need's to holler 911 when you have this baby. I adore my roomie's A. Wang and the hardware. This will definitely leave a beautiful imprint on the side of your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment