Sunday, September 23, 2012

Waddup Georgetown!

Steph and I went boating one fine Sunday afternoon on the Potomac.

That's Arlington over there with those buildings since buildings in D.C. have a height limit.
Signs of Fall.

Cute little ol lanterns.
Plenty of Kayaks to rent.
Many more

The leaves caught my eye as I was walking by
Jack's Boathouse!

Persian Food in Georgetown.
These are addicting
A bakery in GT.
Bridges crossing over the canals
Reminds me of a mixture between NYC and SF
More bridges...& the canal
bridges again.
Fancy pants bank
Chic coffee place

Meet my former badminton doubles teammate Steph. She's awesome.

Can't taste the gold. -_-
Steph's first time trying Macarons.
not for her.
 cappuccino puhleez


I want to do this next time.
Sitting by the canal and...
sacrificing our legs to the blood-thirsty mosquitos.


No comments:

Post a Comment